HiDefConferencing provides business grade conference call services that can merge participants connecting via both Skype and PSTN connections into one common conference. To manage and archive calls, HiDefConferencing includes web-based controls, hand raising and call recording. While there is a Pay-As-You-Go plan, HiDef Conferencing features monthly subscriptions for 10, 25, 50, 100 and 500 participant conferences. Within the monthly subscriptions, all Skype connections with unlimited minutes and limited monthly minutes of PSTN connections are free; additional PSTN minutes are either based on long distance charges to the conference server phone number or “toll free” minute rates.
A unique feature of HiDef Conferencing: HDC incorporates HD Voice such that the wide audio bandwidth (~12 KHz) of all Skype participants is maintained amongst all Skype participants on the call. Unfortunately external conditions related to the audio bandwidth supported by PSTN networks limit the audio bandwidth of PSTN participants to <4 Khz.
Summary from Supplier : Not available
Ideal for: Enterprises, including Small to Medium Business Operations, who:
- require business grade conferencing that renders the call transparent to the technology
- sponsor periodic networking and/or team meetings
- hold periodic internal business review meetings
- host conference call-based services such as employee/agent training or topical conference calls.
- offer collaboration services such as web conferencing and desktop sharing
Publisher’s Expertise and Background: not available
- Website : http://www.hidefconferencing.com
- Phone: +1 (877) 778-7486
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat
Products and Services :
- Monthly subscriptions: 10, 25, 50, 100 and 500 participant
- Skype: Version 3.x or later
- Platforms: Windows, Mac
Product Acccess :
- Skype Extras [Tools | Do More | Get Extras];
- www.hidefconferencing.com and register/login
Installation Comments: Hosts need to install a conference management client that issues invitations via Skype IM chat or email, controls participant access (mute/unmute) and session recording and manages hand raising requests amongst other features.
Offerings and Pricing: